Re: Soft brakes fix

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Soft brakes fix
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:28:49 -0400
On Wed, 24 Sep 1997 06:44:03 -0700 Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
writes:
Barry,
Excuse a dumb question from an uneducated Georgia redneck, but why would
more moisture be absorbed by leaving the cap unscrewed than through the
vent hole? I know there would be a larger surface exposed to the damp
atmosphere, but I've always wondered why moisture isn't absorbed through
the little vent hole.
Just curious,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA