Re: Dying legend

To: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: Re: Dying legend
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:37:05 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I guess, Larry, but--

I pulled up to my local deli / bakery this summer for a picnic lunch
to go. One of the local kids was out front sweeping the walk -- when
he got a look at the T-R-I-U-M-P-H across the bonnet of my TR4A his
jaw totally dropped. He said "I didn't know that Triumph made CARS
too!!! That is SOOOO COOOL!!" --- you should'a seen his face when I
told him "My other car is a Norton Commando".....

Da' kids is awlright.....

Just drive it. The legends take care of themselves....

"Still ride in triumph over all mischance..." - Shakespeare

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando
Spit MKIV