Panasport Wheels -Reply

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mxgo@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Panasport Wheels -Reply
From: Martin Wilson <martinw@fmc.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:59:19 -0400
a recent thread on panasports gave the k-speed no. in state college, pa
1-800-494-0708.  let me know what you find out, were they helpful,
knowledgeable  etc...

no interest, just passing the info along.

marty wilson
78 spit.

>>> <mxgo@ix.netcom.com> 09/24/97 04:55pm >>>
Does any body know which company (also their phone number) makes
the Panasport mini-lites (bolt-on) for the TR6?

Also, I am trying to determine what is the difference between the TRF
panasports, the Moss bolt-on, and the VB bolt-ons.
There is quite a difference in price between TRF and Moss & VB.  Moss
and VB seem to have the same price.

I do have the phone number for KSpeed.

Thanks
Martin Gonzales