Re: Dying legend

To: "Sholtes IV" <joeiv@concentric.net>, <rangerc@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Dying legend
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 22:57:59 -0500
Cc: <TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net>
>     BMW, Z3....TR6....All these letters and numbers confuse kids these
days.
>   Although many older people have trouble differentiating MGB from TR
(anything)...  ;^)

It is up to us to do what we can to get the next generation interested in
Triumphs. My 15 year old son loves my TR6. He tells me every time he sees
any Triumph model on the road (not too often, unfortunately). He attends TR
club events with me. He talks to his buddies about how much fun Triumphs
are. I took him to hockey practice one night, several kids on the team had
already heard about and wanted to see the TR. These kids definitely have an
interest, make sure they get to see your car, and if they ask, tell them
about Triumph.

My son turns 16 in March. I have a 76 Spitfire waiting for him.

Irv