Re: How Many TR2 & 3's are left.

To: EPaul21988@aol.com
Subject: Re: How Many TR2 & 3's are left.
From: Chuck Hertz <tr32672@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:29:26 -0600
Cc: gprtech@ix.netcom.com, tm@mk3.teuto.de, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I live in Nebraska, population 1.3 million or so and I have yet to
see another side-curtain TR.  The Nebraska Triumph Club boasts about
twenty members from Ne and Iowa and there are only two or three side
curtain TRs.  At the recent All British Car Show in Kansas City there
were probably 8 side curtain cars.  As you say, many may be in garages,
not running.