Re: Dashboard

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Dashboard
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 14:44:56 -0800
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bob Danielson wrote:

> Am I the only one gettin double copies of every mail....again?
> Bob D

Bob,
I think it's the effect caused by hitting "Reply All" button to
messages.  The person who initiated the Message gets copied and he also
gets a copy as aresult of the mail list.  This can be avoided by just
sending the message to the mail list and anybody you know is not on the
list that you want to receive the message.

With that said, I'm gonna send you 2 copies of thes because I'm too lazy
to do what I just suggested.

Joe Curry