Ain't got no nuts... (early Spit)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ain't got no nuts... (early Spit)
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:21:32 -0800
Fellow listers,
  I need some lug nuts...   I recently acquired 4 - 13 x 5.5 U.S.
aluminum slot mags for my '63 Spit - thank you, Lewis!  :')   Now, I
need some nuts.  I've called several local suppliers, to no avail.  I've
been wondering what the dimensions of the nuts available for the
Panasport/Minilite replicas are from TRF & VB.  What I need to know is
the "reach", and the shank diameter.  does anybody have one laying
around that they want to measure and let me know?  I'd sure appreciate
it...  I've prepared the following hi-res graphic to further 'splain
what I need....

I need to know dimensions "A" & "B"...

                    |<---- A ------>|

    /--------------\