RE: Knock-offs WANTEED

To: "'Joe Curry'" <curry@wolfenet.com>, thomas jester <triumph@horizon.hit.net>
Subject: RE: Knock-offs WANTEED
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 12:07:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
There is a wooden (I think) knock-off wrench that Moss Sells.  It's
overall length is just short of the diameter of a tire (don't know which
one)  and it has a cutout for the knockoff so that you can apply
"torque" pressure without damaging the knockoffs.    It was pictured
toward the back of their most recent catalog - I can get the part number
if you don't have access.

Chad - do you know what size the hub is for the GT6 wheel?  If it is the
same size as a TR3, I have a decent set.  They do have some dings in
them but could be ok for everyday driver use.

Let me know.

Carl