Re: Knock-offs WANTEED

To: Larry Wilcox <lwilcox@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Knock-offs WANTEED
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:33:03 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Larry,

Your "correction" of my interpretation of my role in my moth to flame
analogy seems to be somewhat unnecessary..  Clearly I considered myself
to be the "flame" that attracts the nut cases, so I'm not sure what your
point is...

All I did was post a (correct) part number, and then point out to Joe
that it was in fact correct after he leaped to dispute it.  Thats it.
If that's "inflammatory", I guess I must be...

(And as long as we *have* to continue this discussion, I'm not the one
throwing around threats about "sticking one's neck out", so who's really
the inflammatory one?!?!?)

John

--
Come see us on the Web!