Re: TR4

To: fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:18:51 -0500 (EST)
Cc: drake@direct.ca
Chip, you could be right.  Please note that I hedged my answer with the
statement "As far as I know".  This is because a quick look at my available
references saw no mention of the "TR4" plate being added at some later date
in the production run.
I copied the answer to the list for the very reason of  seeing if someone
would pick up on that part of the answer - Which you did.
Len and Chip,  I guess I will now have to do more research, including
checking early TR4 pictures.  I'll let you know what I find.  Cheers.

Art Kelly