Re: TR4

To: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Subject: Re: TR4
From: Triumph_TR4@ridgecrest.ca.us (Darrell Leach)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 20:08:45 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Posted-date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 20:05:06 -0800 (PST)
>Fellow Listers - I am restoring a TR4 CT 16240 and have a couple
>of questions:
>
>1. Should the door striker and lock mounted on the B post be
>   natural metal finish, or should they be body color?

Natural.

>2. Should rear bumper brackets be black or?

Seen both black and body color, believe black to be correct, but don't
know for sure.

>3. Did all early TR4's have the TR4 badge on the trunk lid?

CT5368LO and CT13108L both have this badge.

>TIA for your help.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Len Drake
>
>Also, does anyone have a complete set of carbs and linkage for this
>model of TR4 for sale - please include location and price in your reply.

Sorry, not an extra.

So Long,

Darrell Leach,   KD6LRC   DM-15,   Ridgecrest, Ca
  email: Triumph_TR4@ridgecrest.ca.us
         http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~token/PAGE1.html
1962 TR-4 (CT5368LO)  Everyday
1962 TR-4 (CT13108L)
1965 Spitfire Mk 2
1967 Spitfire Mk 3   In work, lots of 1500 stuff
Keeper of the TR-4 List, Version 2.0 availible.