Re: two tone paint job

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: two tone paint job
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 04:07:39 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Listers,

        Just catching up with the mail from as far back as Saturday, (I hosted
a parade and bar-b-q that day for our club).  Went outside to get the paper
just now, and the headline is "Tricolor Triumph"....I will assume there is some
correlation with France's World Cup victory, but it does bring to mind an
interesting concept.  Maybe the question should be posed to Mr. Mace..."Just
how many colors was Joseph at his prime?"

        Sorry, must be a symptom of too much hospital food over the last three
days.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999