boot seal on '73 GT6 ?

To: List-Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: boot seal on '73 GT6 ?
From: Neil Sampson <neil.sampson@gecm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:11:13 +0100 (BST)
Autoforwarded: false
Disclose-recipients: prohibited
Hop-count: 2
Ua-content-id: 11C7740B0C00
X400-mts-identifier: [;9913111614071998/A73715/EASTMS]
Hi there,

Well, I've had my car the grand total of a month now and chuffed to bits with
it, anyway, there are only a few small items that I need to pay attention to :-

1. The boot spills out water when opened (usually sometime after a heavy
rainfall)
2. The heater/air con thingy on the dash, doesn't move whatsoever and is next
to useless, would be handy to have it blow out some air at least - must get
this done before the winter, so as I can demist the windscreen when it's cold.
3. The quarterlight windows at the front are very iffy, I need to replace these
at somepoint soon as well, otherwise I feel they may fall off or get very
loose.

Also there are a few other things that I'd like to do internally with the car,
but I would be very grateful for some pointers in where to go to get such
little small things, like new-ish facia vents, new-ish window-wind mechanism
etc... any ideas ?

The TSSC club seems to sell the large items, but the smaller things I'm not
sure where to start, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would be very
grateful.  By the way, I live in the UK if that makes any difference on getting
my hands on these bits !

Thanks in advance.

neil

1973ish GT6