Re: boot seal on '73 GT6 ?

To: "Neil Sampson" <neil.sampson@gecm.com>
Subject: Re: boot seal on '73 GT6 ?
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:16:00 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Neil, The heater problem sounds like the same one I have, and for this
you're probably going to have to do some "dashboard diving."  The control is
more than likely fine up at the top, but the control goes to the bottom of
the airbox/heater core way up at the front center under the dash, I don't
believe anyone on this side of the ocean sells a NOS or refurbished
replacement, try SPITBITS, or British Parts North West for starters.

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+