RE: Bare metal pre-treatment

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: Bare metal pre-treatment
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "'Malcolm Walker'" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
I've used the Extend and I'm not too impressed it appears to convert in
some places but not in others. I understand there is an industrial version,
Extend 745, but I haven't seen/used it. Found out about the industrial
strength from the paperwork that came with the Rass-o-Nil, they're not afraid
to give out the competitions literature.  Haven't used it yet, will probably
try
it out this weekend. Stay tuned for impressions.
Andy D.
p.s. Here's my impression of a lister sending e-mail

On 07/14/98 03:25 PM Musson, Carl said...