Bad Drivers

To: <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Bad Drivers
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:39:51 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Malcolm,

George Carlin's words are good.  However, I'm going to divulge to you
"Weisman's Theory of Bad Drivers".  I have been studying the subject for
years, and have never published it before.  You heard it here first.  Once
you and the other listers think about it, I am confident that you will
concur.

Weisman's First Law of Bad Drivers:

Whenever you are in a long line of cars that is being held up by someone
going 25 mph in a 55 zone, the offending driver will always be a little old
guy wearing a hat.

Notes:  1. It doesn't matter what kind of a hat.  It may be a cap, fedora,
or whatever.

        2. Usually, the guy can't see over the dashboard.

        3. Old guys not wearing hats drive like you and me.  Only those with
hats
drive slow enough to hold up all the traffic.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B