Bad Drivers

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bad Drivers
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:59:19 -0400
Thanks to Joe Curry, Tom O'Malley, Andy Dixon, and Stu Bollen for the words
of support regarding "Weisman's Theory of Bad Drivers."  In case you missed
it, my theory states, after many years of concentrated study, that when you
are held up in traffic because of some driver who is going unreasonably
slow, it will always be an old guy wearing a hat.  (Old guys not wearing
hats drive like the rest of us -- some even faster).   Check it out -- and
you'll see that I'm right.  (Open LBC's excluded).

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B