RE: Bad Drivers

To: "'Sumner Weisman'" <sweisman@gis.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bad Drivers
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:05:46 -0500
You know, though, I find that most of my aggravation comes from 1. Ditzy
women driving minivans, 2. Old men wearing hats, and 3. Truckers that drive
in the left lane going up a steep hill because they are going 1 mph faster
than the truck in the right lane!!!

I don't dare flash my lights at them. There is always a downhill side of
that hill, and then they drive like maniacs to make up the speed.

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
TR Owner Wannabe (help me out if you can)