Re: Legroom?

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: Re: Legroom?
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:56:03 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bryan,
I think there might be just enough legroom in a spit but width maybe a
problem. I'm 6'0" and 190 and my wifes GT6 which is about the same as
a spit, is snug. Getting in and out is sort of a pain. On the other
hand my TR3 seems alot more roomy and I enjoy driving it more. If I
were in your shoes I would look for a Triumph TR3 thru TR6 and even a
TR7 but I would problably stay away from the Spits and GT6's. If it's
a chore to get in the thing you tend to drive it less. Happy shopping!
--
Cheers,
Mike Thompson