Re: Legroom?

To: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Legroom?
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:37:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>Thing about the Spit and GT-6 is that you have to be a little athletic as it
>requires a good back and leg strength to get in and out of because they
are so
>low to the ground.   Once inside with the seat way back there may be
enough room
Jerry-
I'll give you that one, I'm not particularly big, and once inside the GT
even I feel a little claustrophobic :-)  I think it has to do with being so
close to the roof, because the interior dimensions are exactly those of the
Spitfire!  Plus with that roof line and rear pillar, you have to watch your
head while entering and exiting-

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire