Re: worst british car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: worst british car
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 11:25:11 -0700
Triumphal ones,

Gee, I had a Plymouth Cricket and never had any problems with it.
I used to regularly out-run it's "badge brother" the Hillman
Avenger when I lived in the UK ;-)

Wrt "Best" British car, it would appear that Triumph is second
to only Delorean in terms of owner loyalty (eg "would you buy
this car again").  Check out:

http://cartalk.cars.com/Survey/Results/Demographics/General/loyalty.html

It's interesting (to me) that 6 of the top eight manufacturers are
British, and Triumph ranks second.  (This includes *all* makes of
automobiles).

--
Bob Sykes

"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
--Albert Einstein