TRF sales - front end advice...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF sales - front end advice...
From: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 22:23:54 -0400
I have a parts car that I want to do a frame up on.  TRF seems to be
having a good sale on some front end parts.  I have not had time to
really get into the front end so I dont really know what needs to be
replaced.  The ball joints, upper fulcrum brackets, and trunnions look
like they are pretty good prices.  I guess the question is: are there
any parts that should be placed as a matter of course when doing a front
end rebuild?  I already have the rebushing kit (rubber unfortunately)
Thanks!!