Re: Brad Kahler

To: rjl6n@virginia.edu
Subject: Re: Brad Kahler
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:19:12 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi John,

I totally agree with fred on the shop and your ralley car.  Meeting you and
Chip was great.  Now if I could just find someone to pay ME for "playing
with and rebuilding" their LBC's I'd be happy!

I'm sure somewhere down the road you'll get to see my finished car.  Its not
going to sit at home, its going to be DRIVEN.  No trailer queens for me.

Thanks again.

> Hi Fred,
>      Thanks for the nice comments - its always fun to see you.
> It was great to meet Brad, and I'm glad that we were able to
> help him get that very early TR-4 back together right.  Its
> nice to see someone who'll take the time to research and restore
> one of these "transition" cars.
>
> cheers,

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
196? TR3?                (Parts or Long term project?)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108