Re: Brad Kahler

To: rjl6n@virginia.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brad Kahler
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:40:17 -0500
Ahhh, but you'll notice that all I've hauled on it so far are cars that need to
be restored!  It hopefully will only trailer a car somewhere if there are
extenuating circumstances <g>.

> Brad Kahler wrote:
>
> > I'm sure somewhere down the road you'll get to see my finished car.  Its
> > not going to sit at home, its going to be DRIVEN.  No trailer queens for
> > me.
>
> This from a guy who spent upwards of $1200 on a custom car trailer!  8^)
>
> Joe
>
> --
> "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>
>   -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
196? TR3?                (Parts or Long term project?)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108