Only for Triumph enthusiasts in NEW ZEALAND

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Only for Triumph enthusiasts in NEW ZEALAND
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:19:44 +0100
Cc: "Ashley Southgate" <ashleys@es.co.nz>
Hi, guys

Sorry about the lamb. Just heard on the radio this morning that UK
government has decided not to import much more as it thinks it's a lot
better for us wot lives in the Commonwealth of Europe to eat our own
'homegrown' version. Its more expensive than yours, not as good quality,
much less freely available but it keeps the mainland European farmers in a
job and THAT's WHAT MATTERS, so we're told.

All that to one side.......

I was talking to one of your kinfolk two days ago about a product called
VALVE MASTER which allegedly has proven to be very successful in your noble
land. Simply, it's an additive you pour into a tank of unleaded fuel which
saves knackering valves and 'soft' seats.
I'm beginning to get plagued by readers letters from Triumph 2000 2500 2.5
Register about self-administered unleaded additives. Seems that undiluted
unleaded eats viton rubber in fuel injection systems and this stuff stops
that happening. Allegedly too, additive makes carb versions "perform
better" !!!!!!!!!! Where have I heard that before?

I think it's a sodium based product. Anyone like to comment on how their
unconverted Big Triumphs have reacted to the unleaded diet chez vous? I've
got 1500 (mainly UK based) members who want to know and as their Editor,
they're giving me a hard time!

John Macartney