Re: Only for Triumph enthusiasts in NEW ZEALAND

To: David Greed <greed@wave.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Only for Triumph enthusiasts in NEW ZEALAND
From: Irwin Armstrong <armstrong@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 10:52:08 +0100
Cc: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
David

I have a  test from Practical Classics ( UK Magazine) for what I think is a
similar type of product where it was proven not to work and the company had to
pay for damage to the engine( the editor send me a copy of the article).

see one of the types in question at http://www.broquet.com/

the actual one tested had a different name but he thought it was very similar
product.

Do you think this is the same type of product?