Re: car lifts

To: ORMJIM@webtv.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: car lifts
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:54:38 EST
In a message dated 98-10-28 20:47:23 EST, ORMJIM@webtv.net writes:

> lifting the cars 10'' doesn't seem to be much better than just using a
>  floor jack and stands.

Jim,

The kwiklift gives a 20 inch lift, 10 more than the jack stands.

BUT.., for about $3000 you can get a lift that
>  allows you to stand under it .

Would that I could afford it!!!!!!!  If money were no object, I'd have two -
one to lift by the wheels and another to lift by the frame. And a paint booth.
And a wheeling machine. Lathe. Bridgeport mill. Rolls Royce. Etc. Etc.

However, money is very much an object. Sigh.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74