Re: car lifts

To: suchak@mediaone.net (John Suchak), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: car lifts
From: ORMJIM@webtv.net (Jim Philpott)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:46:40 -0800 (PST)
I think for most major work you can't beat just having the car on
jackstands, my spit is so low I found it impractical to use a ramp and
usually have to jack up one end part way, set that end on stands then
jack up the other end all the way, set that end on stands, then complete
the other end.  Now you have access to all but 4 small areas and the car
is still low enough to also work from the top.  But for storage the lift
is nice, and cheaper than enlarging your garage.