Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 13:38:16 -0800
Cc: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I think ya'll don't understand the point of American Beer.
Those twelvers in the back of the pickup are there to keep the
tail weighed down, and the empties make great shootin practice...

PS: Would the concourse judges deduct points for the rifle rack
on my spitfire ?

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com