Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer

To: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:34:27 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, richard jackson wrote:

> practically everyone in the pub looked on!!!!   Oh well, it was my
> birthday so it don't count, although at the grand old age of 29 now I
> should know better I suppose! :-)

        Gad, twenny-nine... I have  a Triumph that's older than him...
        Suddenly, I feel ancient...

> ps, Triumph related drivel, anyone know why my heater should blow more
> out the passenger side than the drivers side?  I've cleaned it all out a
> while ago so it's not dead leaves or anything, OR if any US person is
> having a similiar problem, we could swap heaters!!! :-)

        Pr`apps  your heater doesn't like you very much... Have you made
        obiesance to the appropriate diety? Mebbe a marmot has crawled into
        your heater and joined the choir invisible...

        Of course, it could be sommat mechanical

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois