Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer

To: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:47:53 -0800
Cc: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
It was a "Cost Cutting Move" on the part of Triumph.  They designed the
heaters to warm the "Driver's" feet.  In order to save money they only
manufactured the ones that blow harder on the left.  They felt that the
US market was supporting the company anyway and since all the Brits grew
up wearing short pants to school in the winter, they wouldn't notice
anyway.

Well, sounds plausible, doesn't it?   8^)

Joe

--
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer