Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 09:30:50 +0000

MKatzHOPE@aol.com wrote:

> Have you tried Foster's Bitter in the Pint size green can?

Fosters Bitter!!! never seen it, yet alone tried it!!  Anyway, I have
stopped drinking alcohol, after I was reminded that I was stood in a pub
a couple of weeks ago singing AND dancing to the Spice girls whilst
practically everyone in the pub looked on!!!!   Oh well, it was my
birthday so it don't count, although at the grand old age of 29 now I
should know better I suppose! :-)

Rich

ps, Triumph related drivel, anyone know why my heater should blow more
out the passenger side than the drivers side?  I've cleaned it all out a
while ago so it's not dead leaves or anything, OR if any US person is
having a similiar problem, we could swap heaters!!! :-)