Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer

Subject: Re: Jackson: US vs. British beer
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 13:18:42 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> > practically everyone in the pub looked on!!!!   Oh well, it was my
> > birthday so it don't count, although at the grand old age of 29 now I
> > should know better I suppose! :-)
> >
>         Gad, twenny-nine... I have  a Triumph that's older than him...
>         Suddenly, I feel ancient...

I work in a college of mainly 18-20 years, where I feel OLD!!!  Luckily this
year the intake is about 60% female!!!!  :-)

>         Pr`apps  your heater doesn't like you very much... Have you made
>         obiesance to the appropriate diety? Mebbe a marmot has crawled into
>         your heater and joined the choir invisible...
>
>         Of course, it could be sommat mechanical

Hmmm, maybe I could weld the little flap up on the passenger side (NO crude
comments please, I'm English :-)) then all the hot air will come my way!!!  :-)

Now hows this for a weird one, my ignition timing went totally wrong the other
day, the dizzy had turned quite a bit in the clockwise direction for some
unknown reason, on investigation it turned out that the rev counter drive cable
had been putting a lateral force on the dizzy body and gradually spinning in
round and ruining the timing.  took the drive cable off and the problem went
away!!!  Spooky eh!

Rich
'73 Spitfire MkIV

crude joke time again!  Delete NOW if offended.

What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker? A hooker can wash
her crack and sell it again!