14 inch splined knockoffs for sale

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 14 inch splined knockoffs for sale
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:31:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Scions,

Realey-Healey, my regular parts supplier, has a set of 14 inch splined
knockoff wheels for sale.  Before they get sold locally, I felt I should
alert y'all.

These were originally purchased from Moss. Keith is asking $900 for a set of
four.  He's got them listed in the "blemished" section of his web site.
They are unused, new in the box, but have some minor shipping damage.  I've
been told that two have minor "cosmetic" blems (scratches) and one has a
minor ding.  Keith got them in trade for other parts.  I have not seen the
wheels, but I will look at them, if you want me to.

When he told me these were coming in on parts trade he thought they were
going to be 15 inch diameter wheels.  If they were 15's, they never would
have been posted at the following URL; they'd be in my garage by now!

http://216.71.24.40/blemished/index.html

BTW - Next time you put together a parts order and e-mail it to a Moss
reseller, consider copying him at Keith@Realeyhealey.com.  Because of his
close proximity to Moss' eastern warehouse, he picks stuff at Moss and can
avoid the new shipping surcharge many other Moss resellers have to pass
through to you.

Also, check out his site at http://www.realeyhealey.com.  He has a basement
full of British NOS stuff.

I have no financial interest in Keith or Realey-Healey, other than a
satisfied customer.

Jack Brooks
TS69032L
Hillsdale, NJ