Re: License plate lamps on 1967 TR-4A

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: License plate lamps on 1967 TR-4A
From: r-james@tamu.edu
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 99 12:34:09
Brad:

Thanks for your quick response.

Then, are there no holes in the boot lid below the license plate?
Mine has 6 very neat (factory looking) holes in the boot lid for
these two lamps.  Each lamp has two small studs, and one larger
hole for the wiring harness.  It all looks pretty stock (except I can't figure
why there are two, when one would do, as on TR-3.

Also, I need to dig out my rear bumper, but I would swear today (based
on my weak memory) that there are no lamps in it.

I hope someone else may tell me this was an (unusual) variation, but
if not, ...?

Thanks,
Ray James

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------