Re: Slow/stopping wipers: what to do?

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slow/stopping wipers: what to do?
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:13:56 -0500
Message text written by "Brian Sanborn"
>There could be mechanical drag in the system in the levers and such that
move the wipers.   These are buried in the space behind the firewall and
very difficult to get at to service... so try the motor first.
<

Yes, I plan on cleaning the brushes first.  It looks like that can be done with
the motor in place.  If that does not improve things, then I will have to remove
the motor/gearbox.  I can then try to move the cable back and forth.  I hope
it is not a binding cable....  It appears to be much more difficult...

-Tony