RE: Hella H4's

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "'R. John Lye'" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hella H4's
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:37:06 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
My thanks to all who replied to my Hella post.  To my surprise both bulbs
inside were good.  They are 55/66's and I think I'll leave them be till they
need replacing.  They  fit fine and work great.  I am left with the
impression that there may be a "right" and "left" to them, but I couldn't
really discern any difference between the bulbs or the patterns they throw.
Any thoughts on that one?

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK