Re: Cam for Triumph TR6

To: "Pete & Aprille Chadwell" <dynamic@transport.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cam for Triumph TR6
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:27:33 -0600
I think they probably use the same guy to regrind all their camshafts. The
"refurbished TR250" cam is probably just a core ground to the 250 specs. I
like BPNW, but a part as important to an engine as a camshaft has to be
right. There's weren't then, are they are now? No one has spoken up yet.
The real problem here is that many of these parts go into cars that get
used only sparingly, mine included. If this was my wifes daily driver TR6,
I'd be pissed having to pull the cam out after only 10K.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net