RE: conversion to fuel injection

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: conversion to fuel injection
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:14:34 +0100
the only part supposed to need conversion was the metering unit anyway,
however, it has been recently published that there werre additives added
into unleaded (the european version) that made changes to the metering unit
uneccessary. I'm going to try it out in a little while, I have a good
metering unit that doesn't need rebuilding right now, so if I need to send
it in anyway, I can as well try it out can't I?

Cheers, Gernot
SuperFlex Polybushes