Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 12:41:19 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I talked to Bill's mom today.  I have been out of town since last Wednesday
and will try to get up to see him when I get my truck back from the
warranty folks.  It's got 35,800mi. and 35 1/2 months on it so my 36k and
36mo. warranty is about to run out.

Bill has made another progress step.  He is now out of the acute care area
and in a private room.  He's doing well but doesn't talk much due to his
voice being unused for so long.  They are feeding him liquids by mouth now
now instead of being fed through a tube.  As they say time will heal all -
well almost all.

Hopefully he will be improving at a faster pace now that he is out of the
intensive and acute care area.  He has a lot of physical therapy to go
through to get things moving again.

I thought I would post his home address as it would insure that any cards
you might send will get to him

        503 S. Lindell Rd.
        Greensboro, NC 27403

Please send a card.  I think he is rather depressed after the long stretch
of critical care and imobilization he has been through.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6
Advance, NC