Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:32:45 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I am sorry to say that Bill has taken a step backwards in his recovery.  He
was rushed into surgery Tuesday due to internal bleeding that nearly caused
repiratory failure.  He is back in the intensive care unit in very critical
condition.  There was some glimmer of hope today as his organs had shown
indications of beginning to shutdown but today there was some improvement.
I spent several hours with Mary at the hospital and she is holding up
pretty well and has a very positive outlook.

I haden't been up to see him this week until today so I didn't know about
his relapse.  I will try to keep you updated as much a possible.  Please
keep him in your prayers as he needs them mopre that ever now.

Joe Worsley
80 Tr8
72 Tr6
Advance, NC