Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 08:24:47 -0700
Cc: tedsimx@q1.net, tronn@aol.com, RJFritz@aol.com, smtr8@aol.com
For all of you that have known Bill and the many that Bill has helped I am
sorry to say that Bill passed away last night.  The loss of Bill will leave
a large hole in the Triumph world and loss of what I considered a great
person.  Bill was always there when I needed some help and I am sure others
experienced the same.

I have only known Bill for about four years but came to respect him for his
generosity and undemanding friendship.

For any of you that wish to send a condilence card I'll again post his home
address

        The Wood Family
        503 s. Lindell Rd.
        Greensboro, NC 27403

I'll post the arrangemant for the funeral later for those that would like
to attend or want to send flowers.

Joe Worsley
Advance, NC