RE: 23 year old tires and first LBC show

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 23 year old tires and first LBC show
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:21:44 +0100
you are asking for trouble imho. What you should/could do is geta back up
car, throw your redlines in there and fit them on the show. Keeps them clean
at the same time. as to the second point, depends on the competition, if you
are looking into autoglym type of concours, clean away, they look in the
car, under the car, in the boot etc... stop short of removing the trim...