Re: 23 year old tires and first LBC show

To: lchillin@siu.edu, JackR@shriverco.com
Subject: Re: 23 year old tires and first LBC show
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:21:06 EDT
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
List-

The Carrollton Show is rather informal, but well done.  I have attended most
years and enjoy the Scottish atmosphere.  If your spouse is not as interested
in the cars as you, the festival atmosphere is a good diversion.

The voting on the cars is by "people's choice," and is usually completed
before too late in the afternoon.  I recommend it.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"
1954 TR2