RE: 23 year old tires and first LBC show

To: "'Lawrence Schilling'" <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: RE: 23 year old tires and first LBC show
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 13:27:51 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Car show is held by British Car Club of Greater Cincinnati.  Not sure
what all goes on, there is a car show for MG, Jag, TR, AH, etc.  It's
called the Kentucky Scottish Weekend and is held at General Butler State
Park in Carrolton, Ky.

You could try getting more info from the following club website:

http://members.aol.com/bccgc/welcome.htm
<http://members.aol.com/bccgc/welcome.htm>