Re: wanted- late TR6 crankshaft pully

To: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Subject: Re: wanted- late TR6 crankshaft pully
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 12:06:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Erik,
        Try Chris Mills in WI at 920-833-6534. He is sometimes a little
difficult to get in touch with but leave a message and he'll respond. He
is a very nice person and has a large stock of used TR parts at
reasonable prices.
I bought a TR6 crank pulley and fan extension (among other things)from
him about 6 months ago and while the parts needed some serious cleaning
they were in good shape beneath the crud.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO