Weber Carb Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber Carb Question
From: "Patrick Barber" <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:58:01 -0400
Listers,
I have a Weber setup question for you.  This comes from Larry Tomazycki,
a Spitfire owner and member of the Detroit Triumph Sportscar club.
Larry has a 1500 with dual DCOE's, tublar manifold, monza exhaust, and a
high lift race cam.  Larry's car does not transition smoothly from idle
to running speeds at launch under light throttle.  After discussing with
Larry, we believe that there is a setup problem with the carb.

Larry provided me the following informaiton on the carbs:  0.60 F2 Idle
jet and a 0.60 Accelerator pump jet.

I have spent some time studing the Haynes Techbook on this carburator
and have a theroy that the throttle progression feed holes are not
working properly.

Is there someone on the list who is experienced in setting up these
carbs who has tackled this type of problem or would be willing to
discuss with Larry directly.  Please let me know and I will forward
email info.

Thanks.
Patrick Barber