Re: Weber Carb Question

To: Patrick Barber <patbarber@home.com>
Subject: Re: Weber Carb Question
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:27:29 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Patrick Barber wrote:

> Larry has a 1500 with dual DCOE's, tublar manifold, monza exhaust, and a
> high lift race cam.  Larry's car does not transition smoothly from idle
>
> Larry provided me the following informaiton on the carbs:  0.60 F2 Idle
> jet and a 0.60 Accelerator pump jet.
>

> Thanks.
> Patrick Barber
                    OK folks, here's the rub.What size are the venturis
used in the carb's and what are the DCOE's as they go from 38 thro
48.---------Personal observation,Is this a 3 ltr 4 banger, or is he
never below 4000rpm ? 'cos drivability is going to practicaly
unatainable.      DK.  ( no sustitute fer cubic inches)