Rear diff mounts keep snapping

To: Wave@ravenet.com
Subject: Rear diff mounts keep snapping
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:46:46 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Will -
   I had the same thing happen to me.  800 miles after installation, the rear
diff mounts I got from
MOSS MOTORS failed catastrophically.  When my mechanic complained, they said
send them
back, we'll give you your money back - BFD!  The parts were defective.
   I have since replaced the diff mounts with the nice heavy duty ones from
British Parts North West.
When you see these and how well they're built, you'll understand how/why the
MOSS parts keep
breaking.
  BTW, I brought this part failure to the attention of the MOSS rep in
attendance at the VTR Nationals
in Portland - whether or not anything has been done about it I do not know.

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6  CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/Highland,NY / DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM