Re: Rear diff mounts keep snapping

To: <dncullig@us.ibm.com>, <Wave@ravenet.com>
Subject: Re: Rear diff mounts keep snapping
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:19:29 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
FWIW,
A bunch of us have been using the BPNW diff mount bushings for another
reason. Even if the MOSS (TRF and VB) units were perfect in every way, they
are still rubber. The rubber looses it's firmness over time and starts to
compress. When the diff starts slamming back and forth the frame diff mount
bolts move and crack the mounts. This is an expensive repair and all too
common. The poly diff mounts will prevent this from happening.

Bob Kramer
Hill Country Triumph Club
rgk@flash.net